Innovation for the Next Generation of Aerospace
Advances in solar-electric energy and design efficiencies for transportation have focused - almost exclusively - on ground transportation vehicles such as cars, trucks and buses.
Bye Aerospace is applying innovative solar-electric configuration, structural, propulsion and mechanical systems along with aerodynamic advances to design, build and market aerospace products that will offer significant increases in performance to aerospace markets. One such project includes a solar-electric UAV designed to provide a significant enhancement in range and loiter time relative to current UAV designs.
Our engineers provide cost effective consulting to the aerospace industry with a full spectrum of engineering services ranging from conceptual development, preliminary design, prototype aircraft to optimizing technical processes, materials qualification and complex structural analysis.
According to our Founder and CEO, George Bye, "What Bye Aerospace brings to aviation is exemplary engineering consulting services and transformational solar-electric alternative energy solutions."
Bye Aerospace is a world leader and innovator of solar-electric aircraft. The company, which was founded in 2007 and is headquartered near Denver, is developing medium and high altitude long endurance UAVs, focusing on advances in energy and design efficiencies. Bye Aerospace has significant holdings in affiliate companies it has founded, including Aero Electric Aircraft Corp., which is developing the 2-seat solar-electric “Sun Flyer” training aircraft, and Silent Falcon™ UAS Technologies, which is developing the technologically advanced solar-electric small Unmanned Aircraft System (sUAS) called “Silent Falcon™”.
- Mar 8, 2017 Silent Falcon™ selected as UAS of choice by Precision Vectors for BVLOS Operations in Canada
- Mar 6, 2017 XTI Aircraft Company and Bye Aerospace Form Alliance on Hybrid/Electric Vertical Takeoff Airplane
- Feb 21, 2017 Sun Flyer to Benefit from Part 23 Reform
- Jan 31, 2017 Bye Aerospace, SolAero Collaborate on Medium-Altitude UAV
- Oct 4, 2016 Finance Director joins the Silent Falcon™ UAS Technologies Team
- Aug 31, 2016 Diane Simard Wins Outstanding Woman in Business Award